Thursday, April 15, 2010

What are the statistics of people who claim they are born attracted to the oppisite sex?

I am trying to defend that the government should not have a position on same sex marriage in a debate. I need very good facts and statistics please. Sources, cites, or leads will be very help ful.

What are the statistics of people who claim they are born attracted to the oppisite sex?
But I don't think the 90% who are NOT gay would all claim to have been attracted to the opposite sex from birth, so I'm not sure the previous poster is providing information that you would find helpful.





You might find some useful statistics in Masters and Johnson. I'm not aware of more recent studies that might support your thesis.
Reply:Well I heard that 1 in 10 people are gay, and that means born gay. So take the whole population and and take 10% and that will tell you how many people are denied to live free. Also that statistic is saying 1 in 10 people "admit" to being gay. So the statistics are probably higher.


No comments:

Post a Comment