Monday, April 26, 2010

How much will a low Statistics grade affect my acceptance into college?

I am taking mostly AP classes and I have all A's and one B+ in them except for AP Stats, where I have a D. I came into the class late so I missed the entire first chapter and never really got a hold on it. I scored a 54 on that test which lowered my grade down to a D. I'm getting mostly B's and A-'s on the tests and quizzes now, but it's too late to raise my grade any more on the report card.





How much will this low grade affect my chances of getting into college if i am applying for regular decision?

How much will a low Statistics grade affect my acceptance into college?
You should be fine. the fact that all your other grades are very high will be wonderful. besides, a college would rather see you struggle in an AP class than get all A's in a grade level course. with the rest of your grades you'll be fine. If you need help with the statistics stuff ask some questions on yahoo answers or send me an email and I'll be more than happy to help you learn.
Reply:well i guess i wouldnt worry about it. i mean i'm sure your gpa is good all around and your etaking lots of advanced coursees. so they shoudl giv eyou some credit


No comments:

Post a Comment