Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can I get a job working in educational Statistics with a BA in Liberal Studies and a Master's degree in Stats?

I have some experience analyzing educational data, but am wondering how I can get into the educational statistics field. I would really love to analyze educational data, but don't know which places to apply to or how to get a job.

Can I get a job working in educational Statistics with a BA in Liberal Studies and a Master's degree in Stats?
I did my master's thesis on educational research. I hold a MS in statistics and the data set I used was from a computer science education program. If you send me an email I'll give you the contact information for my adviser who has an EdD and is a respected authority on educational research. She just got a new research center set up, it's getting a quarter million dollars a year right now and will likely be getting over a million dollars a year soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment