Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can someone help me in finding scholarships for my masters degree in Statistics or Economics or related field?

I have got a B.Sc degree in Statistics. Currently I am working in a university as a graduate assistant, and I am searching for masters degree scholarships in Statistics or Economics. I feel my internal giving emphasis to the fields of BioStatistics, Econometrics, Development Studies and Operations Research.I look forward to your immediate response.

Can someone help me in finding scholarships for my masters degree in Statistics or Economics or related field?
Try this site: http://www.macquil.com/scholarships.php. It's got a collection of scholarships sites and organizations. Hopefully, you can find something suitable for you. Good luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment