Monday, April 26, 2010

Can someone help me find some statistics?

I am trying to find some statistics on the effectiveness of the different treatments for insomnia. Such as the effectiveness rates of behavioral treatments, herbal treatments, congnitive treatments... ETC. But I am having difficulties. Any help would be appreciated.

Can someone help me find some statistics?
I have had insomnia since I was a teen I am now 39 and honestly nothing worked for me. I tried giving up caffeine, I tried having a hot bath before, I have tried prescriptions nothing seems to work for me and if it does it usually only happens for a short time .....no longer than 2 weeks. I get up every morning between 6:30 and 7am I do not nap even though I am a stay at home mom. I rarely get to bed before 1 am and asleep by 2am so i have been living off of 4- 5 hours sleep a night sometimes not near that much. I am hoping that some day I will find something that works for me! ~~~~ good luck in your findings~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment