Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can someone please give me some positive statistics OR facts about the aborigionals of Canada?

I'm arguing with an a## hole racist regarding "indians". He is telling me the majority of the canadian aborigionals are drunk thieves.


I want some EDUCATED answers to stump this guy in his words and make him look like the ignorant **** he is.


(I am not educated on the aborigionals history nor statistics but I'm guessing he is probably wrong as I have met PLENTY of honest, kind native people.


Help me out with some facts please?

Can someone please give me some positive statistics OR facts about the aborigionals of Canada?
Please read below. There is too much to write.
Reply:There aren't any aboriginals in Canada. They're reffered to as Native Americans (not reffering to the US, but North America).





The reason they are "drunk thieves" is because white people destroyed their culture. They gave them diseases. They killed them for no reason. They enslaved them. They destroyed their staple food soarce. Then, when they finally realized that they were wrong, they refused to compensate the Native Americans. If the white people hadn't come to North America, then Native Americans wouldn't be "drunken thieves."





Hope it helps. There really are no statistics that say that Native Americans aren't "drunk thieves" out there because they white people screwed up their culture so horribly.





Here's a youtube video that my friend made about how their culture was screwed up: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=on4tE78ed0...


No comments:

Post a Comment