Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Calculus I and Intro to Statistics at the same time?

I have seen lots of questions about taking Calculus III and Statistics at the same time, but how about Calc I? As with most classes I've heard I is the hardest, and III the easiest so...





I am a pretty good math student, taking PreCal now and doing fine, and as for Statistics I have no idea. I've heard both that Calc and Stats are so different that I should be fine, and that, what ohmigod, I must be crazy.

Calculus I and Intro to Statistics at the same time?
I took Calculus II and Intro to Stats in my senior year of high school, and it was hard, but I pulled through. Calculus I was easy for me and I took it my junior year, and if you think you're a pretty good math student, I think you'll be fine. Also, I don't know who told you that Calc I was the hardest, but Calc II and III both take a lot of work.





Statistics is just a lot of graphs and predictions, it's easy as hell.
Reply:calc 1 is a piece of cake compared to calc 2, and calc 3 is easier than calc 2





easy --%26gt; hard --%26gt;easy





calc 1 = derivatives %26amp; integrals


calc 2 = harder integrals, l'hospital, infinte series and sequences, taylor %26amp; maclaurin series


calc 3 = 3d graphing for the most part.





if you take calc 1 and staistics, you'll be fine, trust me. =)





hope this helped!

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment