Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find illegal immigration statistics from 1920s all the way to the 2000s?

From 2000 onwards to present I have the statistics for ilegal immigrants but its very very hard to find any before 2000...Im writing about illegal immigration and I need a buildup so I thought I'll write about the history of illegal immigration





I need statistics from 1900s onwards

Where can I find illegal immigration statistics from 1920s all the way to the 2000s?
Illegal immigration statistics are so hard to gather and so inconclusive. I am surprised you found any at all. The mere fact that these people are illegals means that the government does not have any accurate figures. All they have are estimates which does not help at all. Good luck with your search.**
Reply:if its all illegal info, sorry can't help you. you might want to try talking to your family and hopefully they have info you can use. if its legal you can try looking up on Ellis island.

my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment