Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is France's opinion on Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery? Are there any statistics to prove their opinion?

I need a bit of help with some research I'm doing - I can't seem to find a great deal of France's opinion on Cosmetic Surgery.





I know it is fairly popular in France but I need a few statistics and opinions about it and whether there are any bad cases to come from France about Cosmetic Surgery.

What is France's opinion on Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery? Are there any statistics to prove their opinion?
If you look at the bottom of the page you will notice a french flag. Click on it and you will go to the France site of Answers.





Of course it would help if you can ask the question in French. But you can try in English. More french people speak English then we do french.





From my knowledge of France, I doubt it is as popular as it is here. The French are more down to earth than we are. Of course, things change.





Good luck.
Reply:Well if plastic surgery is popular in France, that means that France is OK with this procedures


No comments:

Post a Comment