Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do I need to have a great understanding for calculus for the MCAT, or is Statistics enough?

I going to be a sophomore next year aiming to go to med school. I am a kinesiology major and that requires Statistics, I was wondering if taking Statistics will hurt me on the MCAT?

Do I need to have a great understanding for calculus for the MCAT, or is Statistics enough?
Hurt you? Any mathematical knowledge at all will help you on the physics portion at least, if not in the more analytical chemistry areas. I'm a Bio major and had the choice between 4 levels of math to Calculus or 2 to Stats with Social Science applications....so I jumped on the stats.





Basically, Stats won't hurt you, its just another necessary step. Make freakin' sure you have OrgChem and Physics though, those are wicked important.

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment