Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know any statistics on how many people meet in person after meeting online?

I have several friends using online matchmaker services and I'm just curious how many people actually meet in real life. I know it used to be considered "desperate" but it seems so acceptable now. I just wonder how many people actually meet in person. I'm trying to convince someone that it can be safe and a great way to make new friends or start a relationship so any actual statistics would be greatly appreciated! Please no personal stories.

Does anyone know any statistics on how many people meet in person after meeting online?
Check out this article on HowStuffWorks.com.


http://people.howstuffworks.com/online-d...
Reply:I work in marketing and research and I don't know of any specific study that tracked how many people met after making an online connection. Your best bet may be to try looking at some of the dating sites to see if they provide anything like that as a 'testament' to their service besides individual testimonials.


No comments:

Post a Comment