Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anyone out there with a degree in Applied probability and statistics?

I'm trying to decide between a Master's in Computer Science and a Master's in Applied Probability and Statistics. I know people with degree's in Comp Sci -- how about the rest of you? Do you like your work? What kind of stuff do you get to work on? If I go the comp sci route, I have an idea of what my career options are, but I think probability and statistics might be a better fit. Thanks in advance for any help

Anyone out there with a degree in Applied probability and statistics?
My degree is not on it, but i could give you a hint of what u could do after obtaining it (as one of options)------%26gt;working in a health research place or pharmaceutical Co doing probability and stat analysis for their clinical trials ...the meta-analysis and Bayesian probability or just simply Bayesian stats are starting to take a firm position in the science world and not only, economics, decision making u name it....so there are many exiting things to do out there, i think


No comments:

Post a Comment