Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find free information on Gas Station Statistics?

Im in the process of putting a business plan together for gas station and I need gas station statistics. The only thing I can find when im looking for info is books to buy that have statistics.


What kind of sististics do i need for a business plan and where can I find the info?

Where can I find free information on Gas Station Statistics?
Here are two sites that will help. The first site is from the U.S. Census Bureau. It'll tell you how many stations there are by type, ownership and location. It also tells total revenues.





The second site is from Bizstats. It gives you typical normalized (percentage of revenue) income statements for gas stations. You should be able to use these statistics to put together a projected P%26amp;L for your enterprise. This is the centerpiece of your business plan.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment