Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can anyone give me some statistics and good info sources for the war in Iraq?

I am writing a report on the war. I am looking for some good sources, to help me out. I could use any statistics for the war to throw in. Thanks to anyone who helps.

Can anyone give me some statistics and good info sources for the war in Iraq?
Any and all 'good' sources are murdered by the Zionists that are controlling Iraq right now. The mainstream media is full of lying Israeli agents that want to convince Americans that the war is just going great, and all of the Iraqis are pleased that the troops are there. Yeah right.





Just believe the opposite of what you read in the Zionist-controlled mainstream media. Israel has a heavy agenda in this phony "global war on terror" business.
Reply:There was 10 of are men that died and 6 others just died and before my uncle left the air force he went over there and fought for ar ecountry and almost died he said it was nasty over there and that are men shouldn't have been sent over there. Trust me who ever is over there now I think they can handle it.


No comments:

Post a Comment