Monday, May 4, 2009

Will adding the statistics minor make me more marketable in the long run?

I'm a junior in college majoring in communications with an emphasis in public relations. My minor is international business. I've had 3 semesters of French and I'm studying abroad in France for 4 months. I've also had 3 semesters of applied statistics. If I continue to minor in statistics it will take me an extra semester to graduate. Is it worth it? Or do you think my degree is marketable enough. Eventually I'd like to go into media planning/buying.

Will adding the statistics minor make me more marketable in the long run?
I can't see how it would make any difference to an employer. You seem over educated now. That's not a bad thing, because what's in your head will be useful at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment