Monday, May 4, 2009

What is the statistics for the lowering IQ compared to a few year ago?

I have heard and I have known that the current generation's IQ is on its descent. I want to know what the statistics are and what other information I need to know.. I need back-up details and anything else when it comes to the IQ of the people, whether they be on the descent or otherwise. Thank you!

What is the statistics for the lowering IQ compared to a few year ago?
All I can offer here is, the average IQ is 115, mine is 122 so that proves I'm no brain box!


There is a site www.dore.com where one can test thier IQ and it will also give you the realivant stats.


Good Luck
Reply:This answer wasn't exactly accurate. The average IQ is 100, and IQ can decline as you age, but the average IQ is actually going up! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment