Monday, May 4, 2009

What is Elementary Statistics with Probability and how do I prepare for the class?

I have to take Statistics this summer. I have no clue what I am in for. It is a junior college level course. (Math 135) Is it hard? Can you give me a sample of a typical problem and how you would solve it? Or just some sort of clue as to what it is all about.





I want to know what online or other resources I could use to review and prepare for statistics in the meanwhile?

What is Elementary Statistics with Probability and how do I prepare for the class?
Statistics starts with a lot of vocabulary and then a lot of formulas. The only part you may have studied before and could practice would be probability, Most people find that statistics is not as hard as algebra/trig.


No comments:

Post a Comment